The Club was formed in 2011 to promote the Sport of Cycling at a Leisure, Sportive and Competitive level. We cater for all abilities from beginners to elite racers. Through structured training programmes, we promote the development of male and female cyclists from under aged and senior levels. If you would like more information about the Club then please complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of the site. You can also get up to date information about Club outings on our Facebook Feed also at the bottom of the site.
Membership is required to enjoy the benefits of the club.
- Individuals are normally allowed two outings with the Club before they must take up membership.
- We meet at County Hall Car Park Carrigrohane Road Cork for most of our spins. Please see the location on the Map at the bottom of the website.
- If you are looking to join the Club you can email us at email@example.com where we will be happy to deal with your query.
- Please also view our Facebook Page for the latest news and events.
By joining the Club you will agree to abide by the Club Constitution and Club Rules. A copy of both are available on request. The Club is affiliated to Cycling Ireland and therefore you must take out a CI Licence if you want to join our club. This is to ensure that ALL members can avail of the Insurance Cover that is included with your Cycling Ireland Registration. To apply for a License or get further information please visit the Cycling Ireland website by clicking here www.cyclingireland.ie
The club is structured into various Groups to suit varying abilities.
- Blue Group – This is the Beginners Group or those who have not cycled for some time.
- Green Group – For cyclist who can manage a spin of 50 – 70k with an average speed of 26-28kph.
- Orange Group – For Cyclist who can manage a spin of 70-110k with an average speed of 28-30kph.
- Red Group – This is the Racing Group within the Club that train on a structured programme to suit various competitions throughout the Country. Membership of this Group is by invitation only.