In 2017 the Club had another Cycling Holiday in Majorca. This year the Club plans to organise another trip abroad. Watch this post for further updates.
Please see below the list of Club Away Events for the 2018 season. Some of these events are day trips and others as highlighted are weekend away events. Theses away events will have a limited number of places and will be offered on a “first come first served basis”.
- Spring Team Time Trial – 7th April 2018
- Trip to Mizen – West Cork 12th May 2018 (Club sponsorship day Charity to be decided)
- Summer Hill Climbing Championships – 1st July 2018
- Tom Tully Memorial Tour – Kenmare 18th August 2018 (Weekend away event)
- Autumn Team Time Trial & Club Barbecue – 1st September 2018
- Club Holiday to France September 2018 (more details to follow)
- Trip to the Velodrome – Kanturk 20th October 2018
- Winter Hill Climbing Championships – 11th November 2018
The following is a list of Sportives that the Club will support in 2018. As before it is up to each individual member to sign up to Sportives if they which to attend.
- Donal Crowley Memorial 18th February 2018
- Stephen Roche Atlantic Challenge – Co Clare 24th March 2018
- Ring Of Beara – Kenmare 26th May 2018
- Wicklow 200/100 10th June 2018
- Ambo Ramble – Ballinhassig June 2018 (date TBC)
- Wild Atlantic Mizen Cycle 14th July 2018
- Marymount Christmas Cracker (Date TBC)
All spins as a rule leave from County Hall. Occasionally the spins will leave from Little Island when the route is out East Cork. The routes and start points are posted on Facebook each week. Club spins are open to Club members and pre-approved guests only. All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tues. @ 6.20pm||Green & Orange Groups||55k Killumney Coachford Loop|
|Thur. @ 6.20pm||Orange & Red Groups||55k training spin using a variety of routes and gradients|
|Sat. @ 8.50am||Green Orange & Red Groups||70-110k spin with a coffee stop route decided by Group Leaders|
|Sun. @ 9.30am||Green and Orange Groups||55k Killumney Coachford Loop with a coffee stop|
|Sat @ 8.50am||Orange & Red Groups||70-110k spin with a coffee stop route decided by Group Leaders|
|Sun @ 9.30am||Green and Orange Groups||55k Killumney Coachford Loop with a coffee stop|